Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I love all kinds of salads. I need to start eating more fruit, and I found this recipe on another site. This looks like a quick way to enjoy some of favorite fruity flavors! The passive work time is the time that it chills in the fridge.
- 1 cup mandarin orange, drained
- 1 cup pineapple chunk, drained
- 1 cup angel flake coconut
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium size bowl.
- You can cover with whipped cream or cool whip if desired.
- Cover and place in refrigerator 4 hours or overnight.
Vicky this was so good! My mother an MIL both make a similar salad but they dont add the coconut. I enjoyed the coconut and with the bite from that I didnt add the nuts...sprinkled them on top when serving. One important step, do drain the fruit well. I thought I did and ended up with a runny sour cream sauce but it did not affect the taste of the fruit salad. Next time I will pour the fruit on a paper towel and drain a bit better. Very easy and very tasty!