Prep 3 mins
Cook 20 mins
So you have a rice cooker, a hunger, and five bucks. You need to make it through the weekend. Or maybe you just know that sometimes it doesn't take a lot of money to make something worthy of a restaurant. There are two ways to make this and the first is a direct adaptation from the Wolfgang Puck Rice Cooker Recipe book. Times will get better Young Buck and when they do, check out my Situation Not So Critical Pasta recipe...
- 1⁄2 lb dry pasta (Ziti,Fusilli,Rotini 1.00)
- 2 cups chicken stock (1.00)
- 1 cup pasta sauce (1.00)
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese (Shredded 2.00)
- Place everything in the rice cooker and press cook.
- When sitch hits Keep Warm, Open and Stir.
- Close and let warm for 5 minutes, eat it Son.