Recipe by dojemi
As seen on The View. The ladies of The View thought it was fantastic. I've yet to try it. Serving size was not mentioned so I've guestimated. Use the kingsize Snickers bars which are 3.7 ounces. If you can't find them, just figure out the ounces and use smaller ones.......easy enough.
- 6 green apples (peeled and chopped)
- 6 (3 2/3 ounce) Snickers candy bars (frozen and then chopped up)
- 1 (12 ounce) container whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Start with a big bowl so you have room to mix!
- Make sure you remove all the seeds from the apples when you chop them up.
- Place them in the bowl first.
- Next, add the Snickers bars
- Stir in the whipped cream and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- You can throw in a few maraschino cherries for color.