Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
As seen on The View. The ladies of The View thought it was fantastic. I've yet to try it. Serving size was not mentioned so I've guestimated. Use the kingsize Snickers bars which are 3.7 ounces. If you can't find them, just figure out the ounces and use smaller ones.......easy enough.
- 6 green apples (peeled and chopped)
- 6 (3 2/3 ounce) Snickers candy bars (frozen and then chopped up)
- 1 (12 ounce) container whipped cream
- Start with a big bowl so you have room to mix!
- Make sure you remove all the seeds from the apples when you chop them up.
- Place them in the bowl first.
- Next, add the Snickers bars
- Stir in the whipped cream and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- You can throw in a few maraschino cherries for color.
I love this recipe. It is fast to make and SO freaking good!
What fun! Tasty, easy, delicious and of course silly. I served this as dessert for a weekend luncheon on a whim. My guests and I were suitably impressed. I used Granny Smith Apples and I whipped my own cream, adding a teaspoon of vanilla extract to it. Five stars.
I made this for my MOPs group and it seemed to go over well. It's delicious right away. The only downfall is that the apples aren't as crisp the next day. So, if you make this, eat it the same day and it will be a hit!