Brenda Marby's Note:
My version of sinful cookies submitted by Katyne Nazelrod easy but so good
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line 9 by 13 cake pan with foil.
- 2preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 3place saltines in single layer in pan.
- 4melt butter and sugar in sauce pan and bring to boil for 3 minutes.
- 5spread mixture over saltines evenly.
- 6I used a frosting spreader it makes it easier to cover all the saltines.
- 7bake for 7 minutes.
- 8shut off oven and sprinkle chips over saltines put back in oven to melt chocolate.
- 9remove from oven when chocolate is melted spread evenly and sprinkle with nuts.
- 10cool and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sinful Cookies II
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.8
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 226.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 4.2 g