Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
My version of sinful cookies submitted by Katyne Nazelrod easy but so good
Make and share this Sinful Cookies II recipe from Food.com.
- 24 saltine crackers
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2⁄3 cup salted peanuts, chopped
- Line 9 by 13 cake pan with foil.
- preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- place saltines in single layer in pan.
- melt butter and sugar in sauce pan and bring to boil for 3 minutes.
- spread mixture over saltines evenly.
- I used a frosting spreader it makes it easier to cover all the saltines.
- bake for 7 minutes.
- shut off oven and sprinkle chips over saltines put back in oven to melt chocolate.
- remove from oven when chocolate is melted spread evenly and sprinkle with nuts.
- cool and enjoy.