Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Simply Stuffed Peppers
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Southwest Style Hash Browns
- 6 large green peppers
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces greek French onion dip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook beef in a skillet. While beef is cooking, cut tops off of peppers and hollow out centers. Drain beef, and place into a bowl.
- Put potatoes in skillet and brown for 8-10 minutes. Add to bowl with beef.
- Add shredded cheese and onion dip to bowl and mix to combine. Fill peppers with potato/beef mixture.
- Place peppers in a 13x9 oven safe dish, standing up. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until peppers can be pierced with a fork. Let set for 5 minutes before serving.