5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Samosas are a traditional Indian appetizer filled with potatoes, onions and spices. The Simply Potato Diced Potato with Onion, along with purchased pesto make these super easy to prepare. These are baked and therefore a lighter version than the traditional deep fried ones.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 21) Heat 3 ounces of pesto, red pepper flakes, and Simply Diced Potato with Onion over medium heat in a 10” skillet for 5-8 minutes or until heated through. Remove from heat.
- 32) Combine remaining pesto sauce and sour cream in a small serving bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve. Here you can add additional hot pepper flakes if you want more spice.
- 43) Press, or roll out pie crusts into squares about ¼” thick. With a sharp knife, cut each crust into 10 squares. Divide filling up equally among the 20 squares and fold each over on the filling on a diagonal. Firmly press the edges to seal the triangle filled samosas. Place samosas onto a non-stick baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 54) Serve with pesto sour cream dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simply Spicy Potato Pesto Samosas #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.7
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 11.9 mg
- Sodium 217.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion