Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. My kids love seafood, especially shrimp, so i'm always looking for new ways to prepare it.
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 lb medium raw shrimp
- 14 ounces hunt's petite diced tomatoes
- 1 medium green bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- In a large skillet coated in non-stick cooking spray, sautee bell peppers until tender. Add potoatoes and cook on medium high until nearly done. Add tomatoes and old bay seasoning. Bring to a simmer. Add raw shrimp and cook until shrimp turn pink.