Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry: This frittata is simple to make. It's great for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- 14.79 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 566.99 g package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 118.29 ml sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 78.07 ml green onion, tops only, finely chopped
- 10 eggs
- 113.39 g herbed goat cheese, crumbled
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large oven-safe skillet, add oil and potatoes. Cook for about 10-12 minutes until lightly brown.
- In large mixing bowl, add eggs, beat, then add green onions. Combine green onions and eggs.
- Sprinkle sundried tomatoes over the potatoes in the skillet. Add the egg mixture over the potatoes. Then sprinkle crumbled goat cheese over the egg mixture.
- Allow sides to set around the frittata, about 3-5 minutes. Then place skillet in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes. Then Serve.