Recipe by julienjoe4105
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Breakfast dish for the whole family
- 1 (20 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 12 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) bagshredded monterey jack pepper cheese (or your favorite)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (or any cream soup of your choice)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked sausage (substitute cooked vegetable like broccoli or asparagus for a vegetarian version) or 1 1⁄2 cups ham (substitute cooked vegetable like broccoli or asparagus for a vegetarian version) or 1 1⁄2 cups bacon (substitute cooked vegetable like broccoli or asparagus for a vegetarian version)
- 1 tablespoon butter (for cooking) or 1 tablespoon margarine (for cooking)
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter a 9" X 12" baking dish well and press Simply Potatoes Hash Browns along the bottom and up sides of the dish.
- Crack eggs into blender and add canned soup. Blend well.
- Add remaining ingredients and pour over hash browns in prepared baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until egg mixture has set.
- Cut into squares and serve warm.
- Also travels well for potlucks and other gatherings.