Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Cook time does not include chill time.
- 1 lb red potatoes, cut into 1 inch pieces,cooked,cooled
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, cut up
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise (I use Kraft)
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat Italian salad dressing (I use Kraft Zesty)
- 4 -6 slices bacon, cut up,cooked,cooled
- Combine potatoes,eggs,onion,celery, and bacon in a bowl.
- Combine mayonnaise,mustard,& dressing in a small bowl.
- Add mayo mixture to potato mixture and gently fold together.
- Cover& refrigerate 2 hours.