Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A really fast and simple meal for 4.
- 1 (12 ounce) box bow tie pasta
- 8 ounces cooked chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 1⁄2 cups broccoli florets
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato, cut into strips
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, fresh
- Cook pasta just done .
- Put broccoli into pot with pasta and cook about another 2 minutes .
- Strain, and toss all ingredients together.
- Serves 4.
Excellent recipe!!! I will definitely be making this over again in the near future and will be added to the family rotation.