Recipe by nancrn44
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This recipe is super quick and easy to make. It's versatile enough to make for Breakfast, Brunch or dinner!!
- 20 ounces Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 lb smoked sausage
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice green pepper.
- Slice and half smoked sausage.
- Put Vegetable oil in skillet and heat.
- Add potatoes, sausage and bell pepper and cook covered on medium high heat.
- Check periodically and stir until well browned (about 10 minutes).
- Once it's done, put on a serving platter.
- Fry four eggs and place on top. (Season to taste).