5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This recipe is super quick and easy to make. It's versatile enough to make for Breakfast, Brunch or dinner!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dice green pepper.
- 2Slice and half smoked sausage.
- 3Put Vegetable oil in skillet and heat.
- 4Add potatoes, sausage and bell pepper and cook covered on medium high heat.
- 5Check periodically and stir until well browned (about 10 minutes).
- 6Once it's done, put on a serving platter.
- 7Fry four eggs and place on top. (Season to taste).
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simply Awesome Breakfast Hash #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 456.7
- Calories from Fat 362
- Total Fat 40.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 255.3 mg
- Sodium 1012.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 20.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion