Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. I made up this quick & easy casserole for st. paddys day but it would be good any day and very versatile by changing out the meat and veggies (ie: rotisserie chicken and broccolli) recipe can be doubled
- 1 (16 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 1 (12 ounce) can corned beef
- 10 ounces frozen Brussels sprouts in butter sauce
- 8 ounces shreaded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced prepared garlic in oil
- In skillet saute garlic in oil over med heat until soft.
- about 2 minutes.
- add corned beef and heat thru letting it get a little.
- crispy around the edges (about 5 to 6 min).
- transfer meat to greased casserole dish.
- cut brussel sprouts in quarters and layer with butter sauce over the meat.
- add the simply potatoes traditional style mashed potatoes over the brussel sprouts.
- spread shreaded cheddar cheese over top.
- bake in 350 oven for 20 to 30 minutes until cheese is melted and potatoes are warmed through.