Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A delicious toasted cheese sandwich that is spicy and kicked up a notch. We have this often--it is very delicious! I am doing this for one, you can multiply as you wish.
- 2 slices bread
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 slice American cheese
- 4 slices nacho sliced pickled jalapeno peppers
- 2 tablespoons oleo or 2 tablespoons butter
- Melt butter in pan.
- Make sandwich with mayo, cheese and peppers.
- Dip sandwich in butter on both sides, then proceed to brown.
- When done, sprinkle with salt.