Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy crock pot taco soup
Make and share this Simple Taco Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 -2 lb ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (14 ounce) cantexas ranch style beans
- 1 (14 ounce) can hot chili beans
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 2 (14 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomatoes and green chilies (Rotel brand)
- 1 (10 ounce) bag plain Doritos, for topping
- shredded cheddar cheese, for topping
- Brown meat, onion, dressing mix, taco mix.
- Add meat mixture and canned ingredients to crock pot on low until heated (or simmer in large pot for 30 minutes).
- Serve in bowls over chips and top with cheese.