Prep 8 hrs
Cook 30 mins
I use this recipe for holidays and overnight guest.Make this the night before,and you will have fresh rolls in the morning.Served with hot coffee and fresh fruit,it's sure to please!
- 1 2⁄3 ounces boxes butterscotch pudding (not instant)
- 1⁄2 cup nuts (crushed slightly)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (or more to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄8 cup melted butter
- 18 frozen rolls
- Mix pudding (not instant) crushed nuts,and cinnamon.
- In separate bowl,add melted butter and brown sugar.
- Stack 18 rolls in a well-greased bundt or angel food cake pan.
- Sprinkle the pudding mixture over the rolls.
- Pour the brown sugar mixture over top.
- Cover with tinfoil and towel,let stand overnight at room temperature.
- bake at 350 degree for 30 min.
- Allow to cool 10 min.
- before removing from pan.
I saw Paula Deen do this recipe on the foodnetwork and thought I would try it for our Christmas brunch... my husband's family (who are very hard to impress)absolutely loved it and his grandmother is still asking for the recipe. You can't go wrong. It's delicious.