From A Guide to Modern American Cooking. I don't want to lose this. Just butter, salt and pepper added.
- Cut squash in half lengthwise; remove seeds and hair-like fibers.
- Divide butter between the halves and season very generously.
- Wrap loosely in plastic wrap that has been pierced and place in microwave.
- Microwave for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, scoop out squash and place in bowl.
- Add more butter, if you like, and serve.
This was just easy peasy. So simple and so good. Thanks Oolala for sharing. Made for Healthy Choices Tag.