Recipe by Ocean~Ivy
A easy recipe I just had to share,came from a old cookbook of my moms. 8)
Top Review by nnreq
This was an extremely easy recipe to prepare. It was very filling and quite tasty. This will go into my recipe file for those days when I want to make a hot filling meal without all of the hassle.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (14 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 3⁄4 cup biscuit mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400.
- In skillet,on medium heat,cook meat until browned.
- Stir to crumble meat well.
- Drain fat.
- Put beef into 8" square baking dish.
- Add pizza sauce,then layer cheese.
- In medium bowl,combine milk, eggs,biscuit mix.
- Beat until smoothy.
- Pour mix over layered casserole,cover evenly.
- Bake 30-35 minutes.