- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes (I used the oregano, basil and garlic ones for more flavor)
- 1⁄4 cup tomato paste
- 1 (10 ounce) prepared pizza crust, pre-baked thin crust (I like whole wheat Boboli)
- 16 small basil leaves
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced thick
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450.
- In bowl, combine tomatoes, tomato paste and garlic, mix well.
- Spread tomato mixture over pizza crust, top with mozarella.
- Bake at 450 for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. The original recipe calls for the basil to be added with the cheese, but personally, I like the freshness of the basil if you add it during the last minute of cooking, just so it wilts a little.