- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted (no margarine)
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup chocolate chips, semi-sweet
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9x13 pan with Pam.
- Pour butter in pan.
- Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs and coconut.
- Sprinkle chips over top.
- Pour milk evenly over top.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake 23 - 28 minutes or until brown and bubbly.
- Cool completely before cutting.