Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is embarrasingly easy.
- 2 (26 ounce) jars tomato sauce
- 4 cups cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 (1 lb) package lasagna noodle
- 1⁄2 kg grated mozzarella cheese
- Mix cottage cheese and egg in a bowl.
- In baking dish, start with a very thin layer of water. Place uncooked lasagna noodles, then sauce, then cheese/egg mixture, then mozzarella. Repeat.
- Add final layer of lasagna and sauce and a dusting of mozzarella (consider delaying final cheese till last 20 minute of baking if you want it soft).
- Bake for about 45 min to an hour on 180?C, or until finished (set, doesn't seem liquidy when you tilt it).