Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A quick and easy way to serve up tofu! I debated even posting the recipe but I love and wanted to share the combination with the seasoning. I typically just use my Foreman Grill, the tofu gets a nice brown and crisps up quickly. Goes well with buttered rice and veggies. The left overs can be used to make a a hot tofu and cheese sandwich.
- 340.19 g package extra firm tofu
- mccormick's montreal steak grill seasoning (to taste)
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- Heat Foreman Grill and slice tofu into about 6-8 slices, then half to make 12-16 pieces.
- Sprinkle one side of tofu liberally with the McCormick's Montreal Steak Grill Seasoning and place the seasoned side down on the hot grill.
- Season the other side of tofu and drizzle lightly with olive oil before closing grill top and cooking for 2-4 minutes.
- Flip tofu and grill for an additional 1-2 minutes or until desired crispiness.