1/1 Photo of Simple Garlic & Pepper Rack of Lamb
Jen T's Note:
This is an ideal way of cooking racks of lamb when you don't want a crumbed coating. I like to serve this with a salad & potatoes (done however takes your fancy on the day!)or with steamed vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower & carrots and a jacket baked potato, with a horror of horrors......gravy made with a pkt mix! LOL
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350'F.
- 2Heat oil in pan and sear lamb racks on all sides starting with the meat side first.
- 3Remove from pan and spread with garlic.
- 4Sprinkle on the pepper mix and then sprinkle with salt.
- 5Place on a shallow pan and place in oven.
- 6Roast for about 20-30mins or until cooked to your preference.
- 7Remove from oven and cover with tin foil or leave in turned off oven to rest for 5mins.
- 8Either slice or leave whole to serve, depending on size.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Garlic & Pepper Rack of Lamb
Serving Size: 1 (7 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.5
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
racks of lamb