Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a failproof recipe. I havent met any dog who doesn't love these. I'll even take the frozen batch to the dog park on occasion to share with the other poochies.
- 1 (15 ounce) low-fat vanilla yogurt (or plain)
- 1 (5 ounce) jar beef baby food (or chicken)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- mix all ingredients well.
- separate into small plastic cups according to the size of your dog.
- pop out of the plastic cups to serve.
FYI, from my husband who is a veterinarian: DON'T use any type of baby food that has onion or garlic in it. It is harmful to dogs. I was surprised how hard it was to find a meat-based baby food that DIDN'T have these two ingredients.
Our dog loved it! Made for I recommend tag.
We buy Frosty Paws for Breah quite often but making them is a lot easier on the pocketbook plus she loved the homemade version. I did use plain yogurt and beef baby food but next time will try and find some with no onions or garlic. Made for the What's On The Menu?? recipe tag game. http://4foodfriendsandfun.yuku.com/topic/420/Whats-on-the-Menu?page=1