- 3 pieces bread (as many as u want)
- 3 eggs (as many as u want)
- 2 -3 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Get as many as pieces of bread as you want.
- Crack eggs and put in bottom of bowl. (as many as the number of bread).
- Butter in the pan to cook so that the cinnamon doens't stick.
- Chop off crust (if wanted).
- Sprinkle salt and pepper with eggs.
- Mix up well.
- Dip bread in eggs till bread completely covered.
- Put in pan and sprinkle cinnamon on both sides.
- Fry till done.