Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
This is just a simple rub but it produces TONS of flavor! give it a try on beef, pork, chicken or fish, at your next BBQ, you will really like it! If you don't use all of it, store it tightly covered in the refrigerator, it will keep forever. For even more intense flavor marinate the meat overnight in the fridge in the rub!
- 1⁄2 cup chili powder
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons mustard powder
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons salt
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Rub generously on meat.
- Marinate meat in the fridge if desired.
- Store any leftover rub tightly covered in the refrigerator.
We put this on a roast and cooked it in the crockpot. We loved the flavor and it made great gravy