Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
The simplest recipe for delicious broccoli soup, i did not like broccoli till i tried this soup.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil (close the lid so it boils vigorously).
- Add the Broccoli to the water & boil for 5 minutes.
- When the broccoli is done, spoon broccoli pieces into blender and use the boiling water as stock till you get the desired consistency.
- Season the soup with salt & pepper to taste.
- Place the slice of Goats cheese at the bottom of the soup bowl, pour the soup into the bowls and serve. Bon appetite.