Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe is pretty versatile. I used a can of Farmer's Market sweet potato puree, and you can easily swap out for a can of squash puree or pumpkin. Unsweetened soymilk does just fine in this too, I just happened to have vanilla on hand and think that made it a little sweeter.
- 473.18 ml sweet potatoes, mashed
- 3 eggs
- 14.79 ml flour
- 158.51 ml maple syrup (honey and sugar also work)
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml nutmeg
- 2.46 ml ground ginger
- 0.25 ml sea salt
- 236.59 ml vanilla soymilk
- Beat eggs, then the sugar and flour.
- Add everything else and beat together.
- Grease a 9" pie pan with cooking spray, then pour the mixture inches Bake at 400F for 35-40 minutes.