Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe is pretty versatile. I used a can of Farmer's Market sweet potato puree, and you can easily swap out for a can of squash puree or pumpkin. Unsweetened soymilk does just fine in this too, I just happened to have vanilla on hand and think that made it a little sweeter.
- 2 cups sweet potatoes, mashed
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2⁄3 cup maple syrup (honey and sugar also work)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 cup vanilla soymilk
- Beat eggs, then the sugar and flour.
- Add everything else and beat together.
- Grease a 9" pie pan with cooking spray, then pour the mixture inches Bake at 400F for 35-40 minutes.