Recipe by PICCO
You probably think something this simple can be any good, it is.
Top Review by Montana Heart Song
This was an easy recipe. It was too sweet for my taste buds. This is saying it has "good bones". I would add garlic, cut the honey in half and add some thyme. I will try it again with these additions. If you like a sweet tangy wing this is the recipe for you!
- 4 -5 lbs chicken wings, trim tips and cut in two
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 (284 ml) can tomato soup
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the wings in the oil and cook @ 15 minutes.
- Put the wings in a single layer in a baking dish.
- In a small bowl mix the soup,honey and worestershire sauce and pour over the wings.
- Cook, turning occasionally, at 350° for 40 minutes.
- Once the wings have browned on the stove you can freeze them and use when needed. You don't need to thaw just add 5 minutes to the cooking time.