Recipe by misty crocker
This is truly an easy recipe! I got tired of doing all the layers of tortillas.
- 1 (16 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 lb chicken
- 1 (16 ounce) container plain yogurt
- 12 ounces corn chips
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 3 cups colby-monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Boil the chicken then shred.
- Mix all ingredients but the chips and cheese.
- Bring to a boil then add the chips.
- Mix well.
- Pour into a 13x9 pan or smaller if you want them thicker.
- Cover with cheese and bake until cheese is melted.