Recipe by Shawn C
with very little ingredients and even less cooking you can make these individula pizzas! Great for a sleep over or a busy morning. to make things faster cook the toppings ahead of time! You can use other toppings than listed here. like ham or bacon (real bacon bits even), just vegetables. use other cheeses. mix it up this is just a base recipe to play with. going camping? what a great way to wake up and have a grilled pizza--
- 1 (12 ounce) can biscuits (10 count)
- 2 cups white pepper gravy (i use a 3 oz mix)
- 1⁄2 lb turkey sausage, cooked and crumbled small
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash chipolte pepper
- 10 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- pre heat oven to 400.
- line a cookie sheet with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- make gravy according to directions on package.
- mix eggs in a bowl with milk, salt and chipolte pepper, beat well. scramble in a nonstick pan or in microwave. chop up in small pieces set aside.
- flatten each biscuit as much as posible, lay on cookie sheet and take a knife and cut a x slit in the center, but not all the way through, just to vent the biscuit base.
- place biscuits in oven for 5 minutes. remove from oven.
- place 2 Tbsp gravy on each biscuit, top with 1 Tbsp of sausage, 1 Tbsp eggs and 1 Tbsp cheese, cut oven back to 350.
- place back in oven for 12-15 minutes until cheese is melted on top.