1/2 Photos of Simple Blackened Chicken
meiguo xuesheng's Note:
This blackened chicken is great because you can make so many dishes using it. I usually toss it on top of some pasta alfredo, but it also makes for great sandwiches and salads, especially if ranch dressing is involved.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Marinate chicken overnight in italian dressing and garlic. I like to make sure they are no more than 1" thick, but that's just me.
- 2Heat non-stick skillet for at least 2 minutes on high heat.
- 3Place chicken in single layer on hot skillet.
- 4Add seasoning, quickly flip over and add to other side as well.
- 5Cook until 165° or until white and flaky in the middle of the thickest piece and somewhat black on the outside.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Blackened Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 688.4
- Calories from Fat 370
- Total Fat 41.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 193.7 mg
- Sodium 1547.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 64.7 g