Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very fast dinner with lots of flavor and not many ingredients! To cut down on prep time you may want to chop all the veggies and place them all in a bowl before browning the beef. In this recipe I used Mazola Corn Oil, Lawry's Teriyaki marinade and Melinda's brand habanero sauce. the noodles used were basic ramen. you can also sub. the ground beef for ground turkey. I used red, yellow and orange sweet peppers.
- 4 -5 small sweet peppers (seeds removed, chopped in strips or cubed)
- 1⁄3 cup chopped baby carrots
- 1⁄3 cup broccoli
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 cup teriyaki marinade
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 2 -5 drops hot sauce (optional)
- 2 (3 ounce) packagesunseasoned ramen noodles (you can use another type of noodle)
- chop the sweet peppers, carrots. place them in a small bowl with the broccoli and set aside.
- brown the ground beef, drain any grease.
- boil ramen according to package instructions, leave out the seasoning packets.
- add the butter, water, hot sauce and 1/2 cup of the teriyaki marinade, stir well then let simmer for about 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- in a medium skillet - put in your 1/2 cup of oil and all of your veggies, fry at medium heat until they are softened.
- when the veggies are softened, drain the excess oil and add them to the pan of beef.
- Drain the water from the cooked noodles and add the last 1/2 cup of teriyaki marinade, stir well until all noodles are coated.
- Put the noodles down on a plate leaving a small space in the middle, add the beef veggie mix to the center of the plate and your meal is complete!