Recipe by SouthernBell2627
This recipe is from the back of the Sargento Bistro Blends shredded cheese bag. If you love pizza...try this recipe on for size! Excellent! Delicious!
- 1 (12 inch) prepared pizza crust
- 1⁄3 cup pizza sauce
- 1 3⁄4 cups sargento bistro blends mozzarella cheese with sun-dried tomatoes and basil, shredded, divided
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, strips (bottled and roasted)
- 1⁄3 cup pitted kalamata olive, sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place pizza crust on a round pizza pan; top with pizza sauce, 1 cup cheese, pepper strips, and olives. Sprinkle remaining 3/4 cup cheese and pepper flakes over pizza.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown and the cheese is melted. Cut into pizza slices.
- I added some pepperoni, cooked sausage, and extra cheese as well. Excellent!