Recipe by justcallmetoni
In my quest to make my favorite snack more flavorful, I found a variation of this recipe on the Jolly Time web site. Your popcorn will need a bit of moisture to get the blend to adhere. It can come from the oil (if any) used to pop or from adding butter, margarine or a low calorie butter substitute.
- 29.58 ml italian seasoning
- 44.37 ml asiago cheese, finely grated (Romano or Parmesan would work as well)
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the Italian herb blend and garlic powder in a spice grinder, coffee grinder or mini chopper. Pulse until the herb leaves are broken up.
- Grate the cheese and blend with the ground spices.
- Sprinkle on hot popcorn to taste.
- If you are making a big batch, doubling or tripling the recipe, spread out on a plate and allow it to air dry for 2 to 3 hours. Store in an air tight jar in the fridge.