Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Women's home companion recipe from a page someone tore out and saved. They starred the daylights out of that recipe too. Came from an auction.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 -4 cups cooked shrimp
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped parsley
- Heat the butter and add the shrimp cooking long enough to heat through thoroughly.
- Remove to a hot platter.
- Add lemon juice to the butter and the parsley.
- Season with the salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour this over the shrimp on the platter. Serve.