1/1 Photo of Shrimp and Scallop Stir-Fry
I found this recipe from a brochure that came with my new Anchor Corningware.... The brochure was called "Cooking with Bob and Joyce" I had to try this and it was amazing....So easy and wonderful on a summer day not having to heat house with stove or oven since it's cooked in the microwave.... Serve over cooked white rice....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups Japanese-style vegetables (I used a stir-fry mixture and it turned out great)
- 1 (6 ounce) package frozen pea pods
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 lb medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1/2 lb bay scallop
- 1In 2 quart casserole, combine Japanese-style vegetables and pea pods.
- 2Cover and microwave at High for 4-5 minutes, or until vegetables are defrosted. Stir once to break apart.
- 3Let stand, covered for 5 minutes.
- 4Drain and set aside.
- 5In 2-cup measuring, blend water, cornstarch, soy sauce, sherry, oil, sugar and ginger.
- 6Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until mixture is thickened and translucent, stirring twice.
- 7Pour over vegetables.
- 8Stir in shrimp and scallops.
- 9Re-cover and microwave at High for 7-10 minutes, or until shrimp and scallops are opaque, stirring twice.
- 10Let stand, covered for 10 minute.
Browse Our Top Lactose-Free Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp and Scallop Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.1
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 127.7 mg
- Sodium 679.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 23.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: