Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a Weight Watchers recipe and it is a core one too. Point value 3
- 1 lb red potatoes, cut in 1/2in pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled deveined and halved lengthwise
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Combine the potatoes and enough water to cover in a large saucepan bring to a boil. Cook until fork tender about 7 minute Drain and let cool 5 minutes.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Add the potatoes and cook shaking eh pan occasionally until browned and crisp about 5 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and garlic cook stirring frequently until shrimp are opaque in the center about 2 minutes. Stir in vinegar and pepper and salt.
Great as a side dish for a meal or served as an appetizer. I sub cooked shrimp & cayenne pepper, been making this for years;)
Delicious! I was a little wary of the shrimp and potato combination, but I had nothing to worry about. I also served this on a bed of greens, following WW Core, but I'm planning on trying the leftovers in a wrap for lunch. Thank you for posting!
served on of bed of mixed greens.great