Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Need to forget about life for a while but just can't stomach straight tequila? Give this margarita recipe a shot.
- 2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 2 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 ounces agave nectar
- 2 ounces tequila
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Grand Marnier
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 pinch salt
- Combine tequila, juices, agave nectar, and Grand Marnier in a shaker with ice.
- Sprinkle kosher salt onto a small plate. Wet edge of cocktail glass with lime wedge and press glass into salt.
- Drop a pinch of salt into the bottom of the glass, add ice and pour contents of shaker into the glass.
- Garnish with lime wedge.
I sucked down two of these, so what does that say about how good they are! Made for PAC fall 2012 and Hiccup, will be making more of these!