Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 27 mins
Using frozen bread dough as your base makes these quick and easy to prepare. Cut this recipe from a magazine years ago.
- Roll out thawed frozen bread dough into a 15 x 9 inch rectangle.
- Combine brown sugar, pecans, butter and cinnamon, and spread over bread dough.
- Roll up dough length wise and cut into 9 slices.
- Place slices in a greased 8-inch baking dish and bake at 375 degrees for 27 minutes.
- Mix powdered sugar with milk and use as glaze for cinnamon rolls.
What a life saver, I needed a hurry-up for guests at breakfast time. Tender and delicious. Added maple flavoring to some of the glaze. This was a hit, thank you for posting