Using frozen bread dough as your base makes these quick and easy to prepare. Cut this recipe from a magazine years ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roll out thawed frozen bread dough into a 15 x 9 inch rectangle.
- 2Combine brown sugar, pecans, butter and cinnamon, and spread over bread dough.
- 3Roll up dough length wise and cut into 9 slices.
- 4Place slices in a greased 8-inch baking dish and bake at 375 degrees for 27 minutes.
- 5Mix powdered sugar with milk and use as glaze for cinnamon rolls.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shortcut Homemade Cinnamon-Pecan Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.7
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.2 mg
- Sodium 21.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 16.1 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen bread dough