Recipe by BB2011
A delicious combination of tomatoey flavor and baked beans! They take awhile to make, but they sure are worth it!
- 1 lb yellow eyed beans
- 15 ounces diced tomatoes with garlic
- 2⁄3 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cider vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse beans well and discard water.
- Put in a crock pot with enough water to cover the beans.
- Cook on high until 2/3 done (about 4 hours).
- Drain beans.
- Add all other ingredients to the crock pot.
- Continue cooking on high until done (about 2 more hours).