5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. A fun and delicious way to enjoy Shepherd's Pie. All rolled up! Your kids will love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 thin rolling steaks
- 16 ounces beef gravy
- 15 ounces peas and carrots, medley
- 2 cups Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese
- 1Drain canned peas and carrots.
- 2In a bowl Mix Mashed Potatoes with cheese, peas and carrots.
- 3Spoon veggie mixture onto each thin rolling steak.
- 4Roll up the steaks and secure with toothpicks.
- 5In a non-stick frying pan brown the rolling steaks on each side approximately 1 minute per side.
- 6Once the rolling steaks are browned on each side pour the jar of brown gravy on top and let cook until hot and bubbly 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shepherd's Pie Roll Ups #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (376 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 523.4
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 142.0 mg
- Sodium 1132.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 51.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes