Recipe by curlysue930
This is a quick put together recipe handed down from my Mom and one of my husbands favorites because it tastes good and fills him up. You can change the vegetables in this recipe to ones that you enjoy.
Top Review by TrebleClef
This was so easy, and my husband loved it! The only things I did differently were to cook a chopped onion with the beef, and I used frozen peas and carrots in place of the broccoli and cauliflower (hubby's preference). It turned out great! Thank you. :)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground chuck
- 0.5 (16 ounce) bag frozen broccoli or 0.5 (16 ounce) bag cauliflower, mixture
- 2 cups cooked mashed potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup frozen corn
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground chuck and drain.
- Pour cooked ground chuck into a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Mix ground chuck with soup, all frozen vegetables and mozarella cheese.
- Top with cooked mashed potatoes.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.