Chef #842158's Note:
This is a quick put together recipe handed down from my Mom and one of my husbands favorites because it tastes good and fills him up. You can change the vegetables in this recipe to ones that you enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Brown ground chuck and drain.
- 3Pour cooked ground chuck into a 2 quart casserole dish.
- 4Mix ground chuck with soup, all frozen vegetables and mozarella cheese.
- 5Top with cooked mashed potatoes.
- 6Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shepherds Pie
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 524.1
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 131.1 mg
- Sodium 1074.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 43.0 g