1/2 Photos of Shavings of Country Ham With Parmesan, Pears and Pine Nuts
This first course requires no cooking and clearly demonstrates the stunning a few simple ingredients of the finest quality can have when thoughtfully combined. All the elements are intended to complement the unique flavours of a good ham and can be assembled in the last few minutes. It should look light and airy, as if the ingredients floated down from the sky onto the plate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a vegetable peeler or cheese slicer, shave the Parmesan cheese into"ribbons".
- 2Intertwine a few ribbons of cheese andham on each of 6 chilled plates to form a small, fluffy mound.
- 3Using a mandoline or sharp knife, slice the pear as thinly as possible.
- 4Add a few pear slices to each mound of cheese and ham.
- 5Over each plate, toss a few leaves of baby arugula, sprinkle with pine nuts and drizzle with the extra virgin olive oil.
- 6Garnish with cracked black pepper.
- 7Looks and tastes like you slaved all day; who knew it could be so easy!
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shavings of Country Ham With Parmesan, Pears and Pine Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.3
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 33.2 mg
- Sodium 578.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 15.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: