Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is the best recipe for Thanksgiving! It just isn't Thanksgiving without this dish in my house. You can use sweet potatoes instead of yams.
- Put yams in 9x13 dish.
- Drain pineapple, reserve 1c of liquid.
- Pour pineapple and reserved liquid over yams.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Cut the butter into dry ingredients until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over all.
- Bake at 350F for 25 minutes.
- Evenly spread mini marshmallows over the top.
- Broil until marshmallows are browned DO NOT WALK AWAY FROM THE OVEN DURING THIS STEP OR YOU WILL BURN THE MARSHMALLOWS!