Recipe by Shannon Holmes
I thought this up because my grandma loves black forest themed desserts and I have an overabundance of cherry pie filling. You may want to add a little more sweetener to the pie filling or the parfait will be slightly sweet-tart, but I like it this way.
- 1 package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix or 1 package sugar free chocolate fudge pudding and pie filling mix (4 serving size)
- 2 cups skim milk
- 24 reduced fat chocolate nilla wafers
- 1 (20 ounce) canlucky leaf lite no-sugar-added cherry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the milk with pudding mix in large bowl.
- Place 1 nilla wafer in each of 3 parfait glasses.
- Top each with 2 heaping tablespoons of cherry pie filling.
- Top each with 3 tablespoons of pudding.
- Top each with 3 nilla wafers.
- Repeat until all ingredients have been used up.
- Refrigerate about 30 minutes to let cookies soften.