Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
When I first met my husband, he had a couple of recipes for his favorite foods. I couldn't prepare them any other way!! This is one of them. So simple but yet who would ever think of doing pork chops this way. Thanks to RecipeZaar I have introduced him to a variety of different ways to have his favorite foods!! Note: 1 packet of shake and bake contains 1/2 cup, I usually put one pork chop at a time in the bag and sprinkle in as much shake and bake as I think is needed.
- 2 pork chops
- 1 (5 3/4 ounce) packageoriginal Shake-n-Bake, chicken coating mix
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Place 1 pork chop at a time in bag, with 1/2 pouch of shake and bake for chicken.
- Shake to coat the whole pork chop.
- Place in a greased baking pan, 11x7".
- Take any leftover shake and bake that is in the bag and spread it over top the pork chops. This gives it extra coating.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45-50 minutes.
Very nice simple recipe. We really enjoyed that these chops came out so moist. Thanks Nikki Kate for sharing. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.
I coated the chops in flour and then in an egg wash (egg with a splash of milk) before coating the with the Shake and Bake. Baked as directed in the recipe. Juicy and delicious results!