Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is sooo simple and so tasty. You'll love this!! It's great in the winter months or whenever its cold outside:) This is also made for DIWALI:)
- 15 dried figs
- 1⁄3 cup chopped dried fruits
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 100 g khoya
- saffron strand
- Blanch the figs in boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Drain and puree.
- Combine fig puree, chopped dry fruits, ghee, cardamom powder, khoya and saffron to make a soft dough.
- Roll out into a rectangle of 100mm X 75mm.
- Cut into squares of diamond shapes.