Recipe by carolinafan
A must at Christmas at my house but delicious anytime.
Top Review by Missy Wright
Oh yum! I made these for a picnic the other day, I used a bit more of the chocolate and butterscotch chips and the coconut. It was delicious. They cookies are very rich, but that did not stop my company from eatting them all. I made another batch last evening and put them in the freezer for an easy last minute dessert. We will make these again and again.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 (8 ounce) bag chocolate chips
- 1 (8 ounce) bag butterscotch chips
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt margarine in 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over margarine.
- Sprinkle coconut, chocolate chips, butterscotch morsels and pecans in that order.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over this mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
- Cool and slice into squares.